Just One Touch Is All It Takes: A Prayer For Healing

Feb 4, 2014 | by The Praying Woman

married-couple

Submitted By:Tiffany Schwantes
Prayer Request:

I’m a young mother of two. I have been fighting cancer for over two years now. July 9, 2013, I got a liver transplant. This was the only cure for my cancer. I was doing good until about 2 months ago, and now my body has tried to reject this liver and was in the hospital for a month. Then a few weeks after that my anti rejection drug levels got too high and it sent me into kidney failure. I’m still recovering from this. Please pray God will heal my body. My babies (8 and 4) and my husband need me around.

Heavenly Father,

You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask You to be with Tiffany in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that You send out Your word and heal. So then, please send Your healing word to Tiffany. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from her body.

Lord, I ask You to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for her. May she trust in Your goodness and hope in Your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let her be filled with patience and joy in Your presence as she waits for Your healing touch.

Please restore her to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from her heart by the power of Your Holy Spirit, and may You, Lord, be glorified through her life.

As You heal and renew her, Lord, may she bless and praise You.

In Jesus name, I pray

Amen.

Like this Article? Subscribe to Our Feed!

Recommended POSTS

72 Comments

1. Nadine Wong February 5, 2014 at 4:00 am - Reply

Bless her Lord. AMEN

2. Dana Kear Clayton February 5, 2014 at 4:01 am - Reply

Praying for her and her family. God bless them.

3. Dina Marie Catungal Cabreros February 5, 2014 at 4:02 am - Reply

Lord please take care of her. Amen

4. Lovethat Town February 5, 2014 at 4:02 am - Reply

Amen.

5. Titilade Ojolo-Akintoye February 5, 2014 at 4:04 am - Reply

The healing hand of God will touch her and make her whole.

6. Brenda Barner-Williams February 5, 2014 at 4:05 am - Reply

Lord Jesus you are a HEALER!!!

7. Cheyanne Chiffon D February 5, 2014 at 4:06 am - Reply

Bless her

8. Tina Anderson February 5, 2014 at 4:06 am - Reply

Lord touch not only this lady but her family. Let peace come to them in the name of Jesus. Amen

9. Athena Rae E February 5, 2014 at 4:08 am - Reply

there is a old song that says ,,,,just one touch from the ,master will bring the victory just one touch will make ur body whole

10. Veronica Olivarez February 5, 2014 at 4:08 am - Reply

Bless her lord, amen

11. Athena Rae E February 5, 2014 at 4:11 am - Reply

this is another song,,,,i am the god that healeth thee I am the lord your healer I sent my son to heal ur disease I am lord your healer

12. Gloria Andrin Dalauidao February 5, 2014 at 4:12 am - Reply

Lord God, I know you are a great healer..Amen!

13. Cheryl Richard-Graham February 5, 2014 at 4:12 am - Reply

Amen! We thank you that it’s already done!

14. Tunde Thomas February 5, 2014 at 4:13 am - Reply

The Lord that never sleep nor slumber is already at work. So let us just start thanking Him.

15. Gloria M. Rodriguez February 5, 2014 at 4:13 am - Reply

Amen!

16. Pam Moore February 5, 2014 at 4:13 am - Reply

Lord, touch her from the top of head to bottom of her hear..Amen

17. Tressy Carey Hastings February 5, 2014 at 4:15 am - Reply

God is in the healing business, by his stripes she is healed amen

18. Jocelyn Acquaye February 5, 2014 at 4:20 am - Reply

Heal her Lord.

19. Althermease Bullock February 5, 2014 at 4:22 am - Reply

Standing in agreement for Ms Tiffany and her family. Praying in Jesus’ name. Amen.

20. Maria Garza February 5, 2014 at 4:28 am - Reply

Amen!!! God be with you always!!!!

21. Neo Basiami February 5, 2014 at 4:29 am - Reply

Lord heal her nd giver strength.Amen

22. Manjete Nkadimeng February 5, 2014 at 4:30 am - Reply

Modimo wa abrahama ,daniele le jakobo abe le yena ka le bitxo la tate lela moya o halalelang amen

23. Dianna High February 5, 2014 at 4:30 am - Reply

Praying

24. Carol Lewis February 5, 2014 at 4:35 am - Reply

God, breathe life into her organs in Jesus’ name.

25. Evelyn Maddox February 5, 2014 at 4:36 am - Reply

I come in agreement with you.I dont know what her situation is but God knows.

26. Agnes Mbaire February 5, 2014 at 4:37 am - Reply

May God intervene

27. Patricia Gillette February 5, 2014 at 4:38 am - Reply

Praise the Lord

28. Patricia Losper February 5, 2014 at 4:43 am - Reply

Lord u are the God of wonders whatever she is going thru she will find a way cause u always by our side in the mighty name of Jesus amen

29. Delly Malenda Mahlase February 5, 2014 at 4:44 am - Reply

May God heal u

30. Okagbue Uchenna February 5, 2014 at 4:46 am - Reply

Our God is a miracle workin God.He shal heal u 4rm dat cancer if only u believe His report&not d doc’s report.

31. Pamela LeJeune Deville February 5, 2014 at 4:50 am - Reply

By his stripes you are healed. It is already done

32. Nosipho Mkhosi February 5, 2014 at 4:52 am - Reply

Lord be with her at all times…

33. Jackie Bauer February 5, 2014 at 4:53 am - Reply

Lord I stand have in agreement you say where 2 or 3 are gathered there I am in the mist of them and anything we ask in your name will be done! We ask you remove any doubt from her we ask that you heal her from the top of her head to the souls of her feet ! Just embrace her and her family right now Lord so she can feel your love and comfort this we ask in Jesus name amen

34. Julia Malaza February 5, 2014 at 4:54 am - Reply

I pray for her healing in the powerful mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen

35. Burles Caldwell February 5, 2014 at 4:56 am - Reply

I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS. RECEIVE IN ME IN THE SPIRIT OF LOVE. MOST OF THE TIME, PPL RELY ON PRAYER. BUT GOD HAS GIVEN US A WORD, JESUS. AND BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED. MIXED WITH FAITH. DO NOT LOOK FOR MIRACLES. BUT WONDERS TO BEHOLD. IF YOU LACK FAITH, THERE WON’T BE WORKS. FAITH WITHOUT WORK IS DEAD. I HAD CANCER, SO THEY TOLD ME. I TOUCHED MY HEART & I SAID JESUS, IT IS BY YOUR STRIPES I AM HEALED. I WENT TO THE DOCTOR, GOT A CHECK UP. THEY TOOK ALL KIND OF TESTS. THERE WAS NO CANCER. ONCE, I MINISTERED TO A LADY. I WANTED TO SEE WHAT THE WORD WOULD DO WITHOUT THE TOUCH BUT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO WALK AWAY, SHE GRABBED MY HAND. AND HER CANCER LEFT. THIS IS HOW YOU GET RID OF CANCER, IT’S ON THE INSIDE RIGHT? OK, JESUS IS IN YOUR HEART. LET JESUS TALK TO THAT CANCER. HE WILL CAST IT OUT. IT HAS NO PLACE IN THE BODY OF CHRIST. NOW, IF YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN OF FAITH, THAT IS YOUR JUDGEMENT. GLORY IN YOUR TRIBULATION. PERSERVERE IN THE LORD. THAT WILL PRODUCE A CHARACTER & THE CHARACTER WILL PRODUCE HOPE. HOPE MAKETH NOT ASHAME, JESUS IS YOUR HOPE. RECEIVE. IF YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN OF FAITH, CONFESS YOUR SINS TO JESUS. AND ASK GOD TO RECONCILE. THIS IS THE WILL OF GOD. AMEN.

36. Kristi Robinson February 5, 2014 at 5:02 am - Reply

GOD is the ultimate healer. I pray in the name of the father, the son and the Holy Spirit that you will be healed from your sickens and pain. In Jesus name I pray Amen

37. CossRity Caron Nkosi February 5, 2014 at 5:02 am - Reply

You are merciful nd you heal all kinds of sickness LORD, heal her now as you promised i command, Amen

38. Julie Reclast February 5, 2014 at 5:03 am - Reply

God hear her cry

39. Shellian February 4, 2014 at 9:07 pm - Reply

Amen

40. Josephine Tshabalala Ntombizodwa February 5, 2014 at 5:08 am - Reply

Praying

41. Ladyt Lei February 5, 2014 at 5:09 am - Reply

Be healed my sister in Jesus Name Amen,he loves

42. Nana Mehlo February 5, 2014 at 5:10 am - Reply

You are God the healer Matthew 8v17 take away this seekness in Jesus name we hv faith in you Oh God

43. JeKeissa February 4, 2014 at 9:11 pm - Reply

Prayers going up for you and your family…in Jesus’ name!

44. Joy Joel Jakpa February 5, 2014 at 5:16 am - Reply

God u said in ur word that by ur strips we re healed, lord let ur healing power rest upon her. IJN Amen

45. Good is Love! February 4, 2014 at 9:18 pm - Reply

God is good! May he continue to hear your prays and heal you to be with your family for as long as he deems if fit! In Jesus name I pray. Amen!

46. Minerva De Guia Candelaria February 5, 2014 at 5:22 am - Reply

According to Your will Lord, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

47. Matilda Hernandez February 5, 2014 at 5:29 am - Reply

Dear Lord, please lay your hands on this young woman and restore her to good health. Amen

48. Adeline Ngie February 5, 2014 at 5:31 am - Reply

Believe the healer has touched u already and receive it IJN!

49. Bobbi Berry W February 5, 2014 at 5:33 am - Reply

Believes in Jesus n He will heald u.AMEN

50. Lilly Christinah Selolo February 5, 2014 at 5:34 am - Reply

Oh my God pls heal her.

51. Brooklyn Espiritu February 5, 2014 at 5:34 am - Reply

Lord please heal your little girl so that she may be able to raise her children and be a wife to her husband. Father please God bring healing that only you can bring. In Jesus Most Precious Name!

52. Olivia van der Wath February 5, 2014 at 5:35 am - Reply

Father God plse put Your Holy Healing Hand over yr child as she needs You this day amen

53. Mabel Mpalweni February 5, 2014 at 5:36 am - Reply

God has touched her with his holy hands,,,, she is healed IJN- Amen

54. Dawn Marie Jeans-Cartwright February 5, 2014 at 5:39 am - Reply

Amen! ❤️

55. Judy Clairday February 5, 2014 at 5:42 am - Reply

We come to you in the name of our healing Jesus Please touch this young mother and heal her by your stripes she is healed I plead the Blood of Jesus ..We thank you Lord Jesus…You are our healer…

56. Kelebogile Tlhale February 5, 2014 at 5:43 am - Reply

You are heald in jesus name

57. Margie Sifuentes February 5, 2014 at 5:45 am - Reply

God Bless Her Praying For Healing!

58. Tabs Gcingca Mojela February 5, 2014 at 5:45 am - Reply

Our God is not a man to lie ! 2nd Kings 20: 8 Hezekiah said to Isaiah, What shall be the sign that the Lord will heal me and that I shall go up into the house of the Lord on the third day? 9 And Isaiah said, This is the sign to you from the Lord that He will do the thing He has promised! Be healed cc in Jesus Mighty Name

59. Kienka Ibifuro February 5, 2014 at 5:50 am - Reply

God will surely heal u,just put on trust in Jesus because he had already paid d price 4 ur healing on d cross of calvary.Have faith u are healed in Jesus name.Amen!

60. Nelly Dlamini February 5, 2014 at 5:58 am - Reply

fathe restor back her health and heal her in ur name Jesus shes healed Amen

61. Reddy Kyriesha February 5, 2014 at 6:09 am - Reply

U r healed in JESUS name

62. celeste February 4, 2014 at 10:20 pm - Reply

No weapon formed against you shall prosper..Amen Payers going upp and blessings for a healing coming down

63. Lauren Delport February 5, 2014 at 6:24 am - Reply

Almighty father just and faithful please heal Tiffany completely, so that she can be the mother of her family again in Jesus name, Amen

64. Babirye Kasu Lydia February 5, 2014 at 6:31 am - Reply

all will b well in Jesus name.

65. Sizeka Ayansina February 5, 2014 at 6:39 am - Reply

I declare that the life of your body is no longer by blood but by the Spirit of God! U are more than a conqueror in this life and u reign over cancer IJN. Amen. Declare your healing.

66. Nyaki Tlake February 5, 2014 at 6:46 am - Reply

Father God I pray for Tiffany to recover frm this illness. Only u God can heal her completely. I thank U for answering our prayers. Amen.

67. Rebotile Thaba February 5, 2014 at 6:53 am - Reply

God please help her in Jesus Name Amen.

68. Mimi February 5, 2014 at 2:22 am - Reply

Father who art in heaven, we pray for Tiffany’s healing and we trust that you will indeed heal her ,For you say in 2Corithians 12vs19 :my grace is sufficient for thee for my strength is made perfect in your weakness. May she patiently lean on you and never lose hope and trust in you. I pray that she will send another email on this platform,giving praise unto your name for you would have healed her. In Jesus mighty name i pray AMEN.

69. Nilza February 5, 2014 at 3:34 am - Reply

Be healed in Jesus name! Amen

70. Kelli February 5, 2014 at 7:30 am - Reply

Praying now ❤️❤️❤️

71. marie February 5, 2014 at 10:21 am - Reply

Lord please heal her from all cancer and fear. In Jesus Name I pray.

72. Wisdom February 13, 2014 at 9:13 am - Reply

Thank you Lord for your healing power in Jesus name; Amen!

Leave A Response